Arborist Climber Vacancy
Bawden Tree Care is looking for qualified arborist climbers to join our friendly, family-run business. We are on the hunt for individuals with a minimum of one years' experience in the field who are eager to further develop their skills in tree surgery, arboriculture and ecological work.
Candidates should be enthusiastic, passionate and feel comfortable working in adverse weather conditions. We are keen to meet individuals also interested in the tree surveying side of arboriculture, with the option of becoming a trainee surveyor also on the cards!
This position is based at our Amesbury office in South Wiltshire. The job will require working within a 2 or 3 man team on projects that vary in both size, nature and location. This role will involve travelling and, very occasionally, staying away for short periods.
This position will suit qualified and experienced climbers. We are interested in speaking to those who are highly motivated and interested in with our professional team.
- Clean driving licence.
- Fit and healthy.
- A keen interest in tree surgery and arboriculture.
- Comfortable working in adverse weather conditions.
- NPTC units: CS30/31/38/39.
- Experience as an arborist climber.
- Demonstration of knowledge of the industry.
- Bonus NPTC units: 32/33/34/35/36/40/41.
- Manually fed wood-chipper training.
- Mobile elevating work platforms training.
- Bat awareness.
- Qualified first aider.
- Category B+E (towing) on one's driving license.
- We offer a highly competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 28 days paid holiday, including public holidays.
- Full personal protective equipment and climbing equipment is provided.
- We value providing our staff with ongoing career development in tree surgery and arboriculture.
Bawden Tree Care is part of privately-owned Bawden Contracting Services Ltd. We deliver tree care and arboricultural services to a wide range of customers, typically including private domestic clients, the Ministry of Defence, parishes, town and borough councils, country estates and commercial business parks.
Our customers provide a varied source of interesting and exciting tree work on regular basis. As well as providing traditional tree surgery, the business is also focused on delivering related environmental and ecological services to customers, so any interest or experience in this sphere of the industry would be a distinct advantage.
We maintain Arboricultural Association 'Approved Contractor' accreditation, and we are OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001 accredited.
So, fancy it?
Candidates can apply directly to us by downloading an application form and e-mailing it to email@example.com along with your CV, or sending it to our head office at Unit 2 Mills Way Centre, Mills Way, Amesbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7AU. If you would like to have an informal discussion regarding the position, don't hesitate to contact our Tree Care Manager, Adam Doel on 01980 623015.