Arborist Team Leader Vacancy
Bawden Tree Care are looking for qualified arborist climbers to join our friendly, family-run business. We are on the hunt for individuals with a minimum of one year's experience in the field who are eager to further develop their skills in tree surgery, arboriculture and ecological work. Candidates should be enthusiastic, passionate, and feel comfortable with working in adverse weather conditions. This position is based at our Amesbury office in South Wiltshire. The job will require working within a 2 or 3 man team on projects that vary in both size, nature and location. This role will involve travelling and, very occasionally, staying away for short periods.
This position will suit qualified and experienced climbers. We are interested in speaking to those who are highly motivated and interested in with our professional team.
Minimum Essential Requirements
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting.
- City Guilds NPTC Level 2, Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Tree Climbing and Rescue
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3, Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques
- NRSWA Unit 02 Installation of Traffic Management
- Clean driving licence.
- Fit and healthy.
- A keen interest in tree surgery and arboriculture.
- Comfortable working in adverse weather conditions.
- Experience in climbing, 3 years +
- Demonstration of industry knowledge.
- Capable of working to an extremely high standard of safety and quality.
- Level 3 - Supervisory Management Qualification.
- Bat awareness.
- Qualified first aider.
- Manually-fed wood-chipper training.
- Mobile elevating work platforms training.
- Category B+E (towing) on one's driving license.
- We offer a highly competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, £25 - £30k.
- 28 days paid holiday, including public holidays,
- Full personal protective equipment and climbing equipment provided.
- We value providing our staff with ongoing career development in tree surgery and arboriculture.
Bawden Tree Care is part of the privately-owned Bawden Group based in Wiltshire. Our work serves a variety of customers, including private domestic clients, MoD, local authorities, various councils and business parks. It is these customers that provide a source of varied, interesting and exciting work on a regular basis.
So, Fancy It?
Candidates can apply directly to us by downloading an application form and e-mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV, or sending it to our head office at Unit 2 Mills Way Centre, Mills Way, Amesbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7AU. If you would like to have an informal discussion regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact our Tree Care Manager, Adam Doel, on 01980 623015.