Grounds Person Job Vacancy
We're on the hunt for a groundsperson, sometimes known as a groundie, to work across our tree care and grounds maintenance teams. The role will involve hedge-cutting and other ground operations. We'd love to meet an enthusiastic and motivated individual who works great in a team and is comfortable working outdoors throughout the year.
- Has experience in grounds work.
- A desire to progress within the company.
- Capable of working to a high standard in terms of both quality and safety.
- Full driving licence.
Desired Skills, Qualifications & Qualities
- Qualified first-aider. - NPTC units CS30/31, and any other tickets.
- A keen eye for detail.
- B+E trailer licence.
- We offer a highly competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- 28 days paid holiday, including public holidays.
- Full personal protective equipment provided.
- We value providing our staff with ongoing career development within the company.
Bawden Contracting Services is a privately-owned organisation consisting of three businesses - Bawden Tree Care, Bawden managed Landscapes and Fencing Essentials. Our work serves a variety of customers, including private domestic clients, MoD, local authorities, various councils and business parks. It is these customers that provide a source of varied, interesting and exciting work on a regular basis.
So, fancy it?
Candidates can apply directly to us by downloading an application form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV, or sending it to our head office at Unit 2 Mills Way Centre, Mills Way, Amesbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7AU. If you would like to have an informal discussion regarding the position, don't hesitate to contact our Tree Care Manager, Adam Doel on 01980 669911.