Arborist Groundsman Vacancy
Bawden Tree Care are on the hunt for a groundsman to join the tree care team here in Amesbury, Wiltshire. We'd love to meet enthusiastic and motivated individuals who work great as part of a team and are comfortable working in adverse weather conditions.
Minimum Essential Requirements
- NPTC Units: CS30/31
- A background in grounds maintenance and/or arboriculture.
- Clean driving licence.
- Fit and healthy.
- A keen interest in tree surgery and arboriculture.
- Comfortable working in adverse weather conditions.
- Demonstration of industry knowledge.
- Capable of working to an extremely high standard of safety and quality.
- Works well within a team.
- Bat awareness.
- Qualified first aider.
- Manually-fed wood-chipper training.
- Category B+E (towing) on one's driving licence.
- Any other tickets, i.e. CS38/39/40/41.
- We offer a highly competitive salary based on qualifications and experience,
- 28 days paid holiday, including public holidays,
- Full personal protective equipment and climbing equipment provided.
- We value providing our staff with ongoing career development in tree surgery and arboriculture.
Bawden Tree Care is part of the privately-owned Bawden Group based in Wiltshire. Our work serves a variety of customers, including private domestic clients, MoD, local authorities, various councils and business parks. It is these customers that provide a source of varied, interesting and exciting work on a regular basis.
So, Fancy It?
Candidates can apply directly to us by downloading an application form and e-mailing it to email@example.com along with your CV, or sending it to our head office at Unit 2 Mills Way Centre, Mills Way, Amesbury, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7AU. If you would like to have an informal discussion regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact our Tree Care Manager, Adam Doel, on 01980 623015.